Please go through our terms and conditions, payment policy and refund policy before making your bookings!
Important Points to Remember:
- No Balloting.
- Hajj quota is already approved by Ministry of Religious Affairs.
- Completion of Hajj Application Form, Draft and all necessary documents for Visa processing.
- Economy class Return Ticket (Karachi to Karachi).
- Fare subject to change.
- Any increase in Air Fare the difference will be paid by Hajji.
- Hajj Draft for Mualim and transportation.
- Hotel accommodation according to Package in Makkah and Medina.
- All ground transfers i.e. Airport to Hotel, Mina and Arafat, Makkah to Medina and Airport through Naqaba (arranged by Saudi Govt).
- Comfortable air cooled tent accommodation in Mina and Arafat.
- Ziarat in Makkah and Medina with Religious guide. (Depending on schedule)
- Personalized guidance throughout the trip.
- Hotel bookings are made according to hijri calendar of Saudi Arabia.
- Package dates subject to availability of seats from Airline.
- If exchange rate of Saudi Riyal increases the difference will be paid by Hajji on their remaining balance payment.
- Issuance of Hajj Visa is dependent on Ministry of Religious Affairs and Saudi Consulate.
- We Aroma Travel Service (Pvt) Ltd as a Hajj Group Organizer will only be completing formalities with reference to MOH (Ministry of Hajj) Islamabad and will not be responsible for any delay or non-issuance of Hajj Visa by the Saudi Consulate.
- If the number of days of stay in Makkah & Medina is reduced for any reason the package price will remain the same.
- Azizia stay will be sharing of minimum 5-6 persons in a room in a service apartment building.
- In all Five & Four Star Hotels in Makkah and Medina Room Types are as follows:
- DBL – Two proper beds or one double bed in a room.
- TPL – Two proper beds plus on Sofa cum Bed / Extra Bed.
- QUAD – Two proper beds plus one Sofa cum Bed and one extra or two extra beds.
- Rooms once booked, cannot be canceled. They can only be transferred to another customer (if possible) at a price acceptable to the new buyers. Any price difference will be at the original customer’s risk.
- All Itineraries are tentative and separate bathrooms are subject to Saudi Arabia Govt. approvals.
- No shuttle service will be provided after 6th Zill Hajj due to heavy traffic congestion.