Hotel in MAKKAH:
MAKKAH HILTON TOWER
- All hotels in this Umrah Package have City View Rooms
- Hotels are situated in front of Haram
Hotel in MEDINA:
AL RAWDA ROYAL INN
AL NOKHBA ROYAL INN
- Hotels in Medinah have City View Rooms
- Breakfast is included
- Situated in Markzia near Ladies Gate (50 To 200 Mtr)
Terms & Conditions
- Original CNIC,
- Passport valid for at-least 7 months,
- 2 photos 4 x 6 with blue background
- Relation Proof / If required
- Vaccination Certificate (Meningitis / Polio)
- On arrival, one way mandatory transfer from Jeddah airport to Makkah hotel or from Madinah airport to Madinah hotel by private vehicle.
- Visa service charges
- Meet & assist at the airport
- Free Mobily SIM will be provided to each passenger.
Other facilities (optional):
- On passenger’s request, we can arrange Ziarat of both holy places & also full sector transport by private transport. These services are optional and will be charged
- Air fare is not included in the packages provide above.
- All the above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates are subject to availability of hotels & Condition.
- Children under 10 years of age can share a bed with parents:
- Only 2 children will be allowed in the room and will be charged Pak 15,000/- per child.
- If an extra bed is requested, child will be charged as an adult
- Pak Rs. 16,000/- per person will be charged, in case passengers don’t travel after the visa approval is received.
- Infants (under 2 years) will be charged Pak Rs 15,000/-.
- Triple and Quad Room : Usually 4 & 5 STAR Hotels consist of Double Standard Room with + 1 Extra / Sofa Bed for Triple occupancy , and + 2 Extra / Sofa Bed for Quad rooms.
- Aroma is not responsible in case visa is rejected or delayed and money will not be refunded.
- Aroma travel will not be held responsible:
- on instance if passengers travel without information
- Or if passengers overstay or runaway in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In case any penalty is imposed by Saudi authorities / our principle, concerned travel agent / passenger / client will be responsible to pay these charges.